libqb is a library providing high performance logging, tracing, ipc, and poll.
Project maintained by Chrissie Caulfield
Hosted on GitHub Pages — Theme by mattgraham
For more information
You can build it yourself with the following commands:
$ make doxygen
$ firefox ./doc/html/index.html
- glib-2.0-devel (If you want to build the glib example code)
- check-devel (If you want to run the tests)
- doxygen and graphviz (If you want to build the doxygen man pages or html manual)
Latest Release v1.0.1
Source Control (GIT)
git clone git://github.com/ClusterLabs/libqb.git
Installing from source
$ sudo make install
How you can help
If you find this project useful, you may want to consider supporting its future development.
There are a number of ways to support the project.
- Test and report issues.
- Help others on the Mailing List
- Contribute documentation, examples and test cases.
- Contribute patches.
- Spread the word.